Why franchise with Brownstate?
Looking for a business idea? Become our franchisee!
Starting new franchise with Brownstate significantly reduces the risk of failure and increases the credibility of the new entrepreneur. This is because you will carry activities under the strong brand with a proven business model. Brownstate has a strong presence in the UK property market, social media and whisper marketing.
We owe our success to customers who appreciate our passion in residential lettings, our dedication and commitment.
Joining Brownstate franchise network will enable you to concentrate on growing your business. You will not be distracted by designing logo, building a website, marketing materials, legal issues, developing processes and establishing computer systems. We do all this for you and help you with much more.
If you want to participate in further development of our network and benefit from the advantages, conducting business under the well-known brand – Brownstate franchise offer is for you!
Who can become our franchisee?
We are looking for a motivated entrepreneurs, focused on success. You don’t need a background in the property industry. We provide wide range of comprehensive trainings, legal and technical assistance, marketing and advertising tips, access to our professional software, processes and telephone support. In addition to technical support, we will offer you access to our industry know-how which is essential in the property business.
What matters first and foremost, entrepreneurship, initiative and desire to success.
What do I get in return?
- By opening your own Brownstate branch, from the very beginning, you will receive a credit of trust from the customers that recognize our brand
- You will receive support from trustworthy and solid business partner
- Easy business start-up
- Ready and checked industry know-how
- Ongoing legal and technical support
- Proven business model that works
- Access to our training sessions and launch package including business cards, letterheads, branded boards, campaign leaflets
- Assistance in drawing up a business plan and applying for a start-up funding
With a letting business, you will acquire a substantial monthly income and benefit from charging fees to both landlord and tenants. Your return from the franchise will depend on how much time and effort you put into your business. On average, letting income excesses £100k in year 2 and doubles in year 3.
REQUEST A BROCHURE