Brownstate Limited is a fast growing company and we always look for talented professionals who want to work in a busy environment. If you'd like to join us, apply for an open position below. If you don’t see a position that match your criteria, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com as number of opportunities are made available frequently.
Business Development Manager Aberdeen, UK
- Initial set-up of the Lettings Department in Aberdeen.
- Recruitment of and subsequent management of the lettings staff in line with company framework. Ensuring that all required staff procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Providing weekly, monthly, yearly figures for the Lettings Department including commentary as required and in the requested format.
- Responsibility for monitoring and management of the Lettings Department budget in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Tailoring and ensuring the promotion of lettings service to the landlord and tenants whilst overseeing all literature associated with both parties
- Ensuring that the Lettings Department operates within the relevant legal framework and complies with the associated regulations in Aberdeen.
- Checking and ensuring that all administrative systems and procedures for example; monitoring of
- Able to collate information and communicate results effectively
- Initiative and team work spirits;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skill in English, both in oral and writing
Letting Assistant Aberdeen
Letting assisstant required for Aberdeen office.
Minimum 2 years experience in property market within Scotland
Admin Assistant Aberdeen
Admin assistant part time required